If brownies are your weakness, these no-bake ones, comprising super healthy ingredients, are the perfect indulge. They are quick to prepare, guilt-free and make for a happy cure for those serious chocolate cravings. Vegan chocolate no bake brownies are one of the most easiest brownies to make with very healthy ingredients like organic cocoa powder, chia seeds, almonds and walnuts. This is a gluten free recipe with no added sugar, created by Sanath Naik.
- 1 cup of mixed nuts (unsalted almonds, walnuts and cashews)
- 8 tbsp organic cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp chopped almonds (unsalted)
- 8-10 dates
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp stevia
- Add 1 cup mixed nuts, 6 tbsp cocoa powder, 1 tbsp chia seeds, and 1 tsp salt in a food processor, and blend it.
- Add the dates and continue to blend until the mixture comes up in the shape of a ball.
- Spoon out the dough onto a parchment paper, and press it into a large square around 1/2 inch thick.
- Prepare chocolate ganache by mixing 2 tbsp coconut oil, 1 tsp honey and 2 tbsp cocoa powder.
- Spread the ganache on the prepared brownies and add chopped almonds to garnish.
- Cut the brownie into small pieces, chill it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
What sets these rich, ooey, gooey brownies apart is the addition of nuts, chia seeds and coconut oil that boosts the nutritional value of the brownies while at the same time adding a wonderful nutty flavor to it. The addition of the yummy (and healthy) ganache to the brownies totally adds to the fudge factor that most of us just can’t get enough of!