Feel too tired to cook or eat? Drink your calories instead! Try this easy-to-make delicious thick Avocado Smoothie for that perfect nutritional punch any time of the day. Quick blend chia avocado smoothie is a perfect healthy smoothie with a perfect blend of lip-smacking taste and goodness of super healthy chia seeds and avocado. This is a gluten free no-sugar recipe created by Sanath Naik.
- 1 ripe Avocado
- 1 ripe Banana
- 6 Walnuts and 6 Almonds (soaked in hot water for 15 minutes)
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds (soaked in hot water for 10 minutes)
- 1 cup Coconut milk / Unsweetened Almond milk (240 ml)
- 1 tsp Flax seeds
- 1 tbsp Honey (optional)
- Soak Chia seeds in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Cut the ripened avocado and take out the pulp.
- Add 1 tbsp honey and 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve fresh.
Seeds are an incredible source of fiber and comprise several essential minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants that work wonders for the body. Loaded with the goodness of all the super ingredients, and with less than two minutes of prep time, this thick, nutty drink might just become your favorite go-to smoothie recipe.